Product or Service
Ultra Silky Soothing Shampoo
Profile: Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL 368562YH | Country: France | Currency: eur | Export: Yes
A formula that soothes and protects against dry, scaly, irritated skin and scalp. This formula is an emulsion of vegetable oils and 5 essential oils. It soothes the most stubborn itching and skin irritation with Cadier Wood, Coriander leaves, Roman Chamomile and a mixture of other oils which have exceptional purity. The very gentle Gimme Clean Shampoo ! complements and extends the virtues of the highly concentrated lotion to use without moderation.
Because to not scratch has become a healthy right!
I'm composed of a soft and respectul cleansing base (of scalp and environment), I'm FREE OF SULFATE, FREE OF PARABEN, FREE OF METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, FREE OF SILICONE...
... In short, I'm NATURAL!
- Roman Chamomile: anti-inflammatory, analgesic, soothing
- Coriander leaves: antibacterial, fungicidal, pain reliever
- Cadier Wood: antiseptic, soothing, parasiticidal
- Lavender floral water: purifying, soothing
INGRÉDIENTS: AQUA, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER DISTILLATE, GLYCERIN*, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, ALOE VERA LEAF EXTRACT, JUNIPERUS OXYCEDRUS WOOD OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM HERB OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, ALLANTOIN, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ETERS, XANTHAN GUM, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM.
With all this good ingredients, my lifetime is 18 months after opening.
Advice after use:
- Do not rinse.
- Avoid all sources of heat on the body (the water temperature is recommended to be between 32 ° and 34 ° C), do not prolong showers (you can even set a timer from 3 to 5 minutes to control the duration. In addition to that, you will save water!). Be aware that limestone in water is not good for your damaged skin.
- Use ultra-soft, ultra clean towels and gently dab the irritated area to dry. You definitively should not rub your skin already fragile and flaky.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle where you will find a balance.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco and any source of unnecessary stress, as much as possible.
- Adopt a healthy and balanced diet, incorporating foods (fruits and vegetables) rich in vitamin E and antioxidants to protect the cells in your body: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pistachios, wheat germ, spinach, kiwi, avocado, peas, but also eggs and fatty fish are true allies!
- Play a regular sport and grant yourself some relaxation times as soon as you can! Favor outdoor recreation and REST!
Contact the company